Since time immemorial we have been dancing, performing beings. I know this, you know this. We agree. That human beings have an ego that can, like their physical bodies, be perceived by other sensitive bodies. So too can we abstract. Our dual nature––no, capacity––to be––no, do––two things at once fills us with an emptiness that aches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
END OF WINTER THIS YEAR
The spectral other, a chimera in his seat, the seat of sexual difference. I’m learning new words through you. But from. Seeing new places. I...
-
I want to make my attention visible I want to make my attention clean My lore is obviously balletic My lore is obviously dharmic I want to b...
-
Postmodern/Pedestrian: - external causes - ends-based, purpose of a movement is to accomplish a goal- - measured by numbers arbitrarily (cou...
-
You knew just what I was there for You heard me saying a prayer for Someone I really could care for. When I love you it’s like invisibility...
No comments:
Post a Comment