My love for dance is renewed. My bedroom is freezing cold. Janet taught Cunningham. I felt myself beautiful and strong. Dance is like vitamins or REM sleep; it is only good for you. I want to always be this way when I am dancing. When I am dancing I am a traveller. How could I ever forget. A forager of sensational moments. I don’t need to have a perfect coat or notable parents. My body is the proof I wear. My torso connected to my legs is the cross I bear. That rhythm knotted to my youthful mind an ornate chair. Wooden. Nothing is wrong in this body when I am dancing. I am only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
END OF WINTER THIS YEAR
The spectral other, a chimera in his seat, the seat of sexual difference. I’m learning new words through you. But from. Seeing new places. I...
-
I want to make my attention visible I want to make my attention clean My lore is obviously balletic My lore is obviously dharmic I want to b...
-
Postmodern/Pedestrian: - external causes - ends-based, purpose of a movement is to accomplish a goal- - measured by numbers arbitrarily (cou...
-
You knew just what I was there for You heard me saying a prayer for Someone I really could care for. When I love you it’s like invisibility...
No comments:
Post a Comment