When I feel this way I know there is something happening in my body that can be explained. This way being heavy and ugly and obese with regret. I have no focus. Anymore. No one loves me. I tell myself things like this constantly recently. Plagues me like my ******. I can’t deal with the things around me. The sounds, the questions and expectations.
I loved you. I loved everything about you. Who you were in the past. Can we please just go out to the court and play a game again? I miss you. That’s how we were together. I still have my ball and my shoes. I want to make some new moves with you. I know our boyfriends have been taking a lot of time out of our schedules, but we owe this to each other. I miss you. I fucking miss you. Call me back. I’m free Friday to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment