theater production, exhibition fabrication and installation, lighting design and engineering, sound design and engineering, audio production and recording, video production and broadcasting, special event and food production, parade and public event production, carpentry and welding, show-running and stage managing, costume design and styling, construction and demolition, contracts and insurance, theatrical rigging and scenic design, media and film production, art work fabrication and transportation and/or casting and performer management - including children and potentially (but rarely) animals.
Wednesday, June 25, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
richard maxwell workshop
Justice played in chipotle Mirrored cube Wind moved a leaf making it look like a little animal following me around
-
I want to make my attention visible I want to make my attention clean My lore is obviously balletic My lore is obviously dharmic I want to b...
-
Postmodern/Pedestrian: - external causes - ends-based, purpose of a movement is to accomplish a goal- - measured by numbers arbitrarily (cou...
-
You knew just what I was there for You heard me saying a prayer for Someone I really could care for. When I love you it’s like invisibility...
No comments:
Post a Comment