When you're making an improvisational performance, it's the state of mind that you choreograph. Your materials become your thoughts and emotions and memories. Your body and its sensitivity are tools that help shape material. A measure of goodness becomes a measure of authenticity, honesty, patience, proximity to or distance from your self. The work becomes a self-knowledge and development of tools to bring you to an improvisational state.
Wednesday, October 9, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
richard maxwell workshop
Justice played in chipotle Mirrored cube Wind moved a leaf making it look like a little animal following me around
-
I want to make my attention visible I want to make my attention clean My lore is obviously balletic My lore is obviously dharmic I want to b...
-
Postmodern/Pedestrian: - external causes - ends-based, purpose of a movement is to accomplish a goal- - measured by numbers arbitrarily (cou...
-
You knew just what I was there for You heard me saying a prayer for Someone I really could care for. When I love you it’s like invisibility...
No comments:
Post a Comment