You must let people know your vulnerabilities. That you know the causes of and causes of your pain. So that they can see what's true of you and what's afraid of you. In hopes they can distinguish them to see the true you. Or a true you.
Tuesday, September 10, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
richard maxwell workshop
Justice played in chipotle Mirrored cube Wind moved a leaf making it look like a little animal following me around
-
I want to make my attention visible I want to make my attention clean My lore is obviously balletic My lore is obviously dharmic I want to b...
-
Postmodern/Pedestrian: - external causes - ends-based, purpose of a movement is to accomplish a goal- - measured by numbers arbitrarily (cou...
-
You knew just what I was there for You heard me saying a prayer for Someone I really could care for. When I love you it’s like invisibility...
No comments:
Post a Comment